Park Tool MLP-1.2 Chain Link Pliers
Many modern derailleur chains use a “master link" (also known as a "quick link" or "power link") that allows the chain to be installed and removed without driving out a rivet. MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers make removal and replacement of these master links quick and effortless. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the master link. Then squeeze the handles to open or pull the handles to close the link. Compatible with 5-to-12-speed derailleur chains that use a master link, including SRAM AXS and Shimano XTR 12-speed. Also compatible with Campagnolo 13-speed chain.
- Blue, vinyl coated handle offers comfort and grip
- Compatible with 5–12-speed chains that use a master link
- Also compatible with Campagnolo 13-speed chain
- Does not work on traditional 2 and 3-piece master links commonly found on single speed or 3-speed bicycles that use a single rear sprocket
- Works with all 5-11 speed derailleur chains that use a master link