The Race Face Atlas crank is the burliest alloy CINCH offering; designed to excel across many disciplines including trail, enduro, DH and freeride. Featuring the versatile CINCH interface for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards.
- Crank arms forged from 7050 aluminum with a bracing matrix for added stiffness
- Compatible with all CINCH direct mount rings and spiders to easily convert between existing chainring standards including: direct mount, 1x, 2x with and without bash, and 3x configurations
- CINCH removable spiders and direct mount rings utilize a 20-tooth ISIS cup BB tool for removal and installation
- 30mm spline interface CNC'd from aluminum super alloy
- Bottom bracket, direct mount ring and spider not included
- Direct mount chainline: 48.5mm / 55mm (Flipped Ring)